American Builders was founded in 2010 by Garrett Stevenson. Garrett has been a hands-on influence in a family of contractors for the last 26 years and is no stranger to the custom home market and the Tour of Homes™. The hard work and values of being a 5th generation carpenter and a 3rd generation contractor have created the solid foundation for his career as a builder.
American Builders strives to provide their clients with an exceptional building experience. An honest, straight forward approach, coupled with a tireless work ethic as well as experienced design and craftsmanship is what you can expect when you work with American Builders.
FOR SALE: $559,000
Single Family Spec
4 bedrooms/2.75 bathrooms
2600 sq. ft.
American Builders is presenting you with another spectacular property this year! An enormous amount of time and energy has been put into the design and finishes of this home. The amenities don’t stop with this house, from the grand raised entry at the start of the home to the entertaining area at the rear patio. The main living areas for the home greet you with vaulted ceilings, a generous amount of LED canned lighting and a linear fireplace. Centered in the home is an extra-large island (60×100), with Calacatta quartz tops that waterfall, accommodating seating for 4, and a great amount of storage. New and fresh perspectives bring full height mirrors that reach the ceiling and sit directly on the counter tops. Many locations of LED lighting throughout the home.
The master suite will be featuring a fully digital shower programmable with voice command, as well as his and her closets. The grand entry features a trayed ceiling with cedar channel accents along with matching stone that ties into the rear patio area. As you enter the home thru the oversized double entry door, you will walk into a great space featuring a coffered ceiling with a barrel archway and a gorgeous custom chandelier. This home features 8’ interior doors thru out, with two individual style doors to give the home a unique and contrasting feel. A spacious laundry room is a great feature of this home with a super crisp and clean feel. Hardwood flooring runs thru the main living areas of the home.
This property has some great components for entertaining, as you walk out the 4-panel sliding glass door that opens to 8’ wide, you will find 2 accent fire pits at the rear patio area, as well as a stand-alone fire pit with surround seating, tv and sound bar. Rear patio also features a matching brick surround island BBQ and is pre-wired for hot tub. Entertain guests with custom barn wood that was installed at the rear patio to provide that sort of country feel while living in the city. The stucco exterior is very subtle and clean with some excellent color tones giving it an elegant feel. This is an exciting home with so much to offer, with custom tile throughout and great floor plan for everyday living. The third bay garage has been walled off with a locking door, to create a potential space for hobbies or enthusiasts of all types.
- Grand entry with large custom double doors
- Barrel ceiling with stunning custom chandelier in entry
- Vaulted ceilings in living areas
- Linear gas fireplace
- Extra large island (60×100) with Calacatta quartz tops that waterfall, including wine rack and wine refrigerator built in
- Over sized stainless undermount sink in kitchen
- Custom cabinetry with soft close features
- Featuring Thermador appliance package with full sized double ovens
- Hardwood flooring thru out living areas
- 4 panel glass doors at rear patio (center panels open to 8’ wide)
- Master suite features his and her closets
- Master bath features fully digital shower with programmable voice command
- Master bath features custom LED dimmable lighting
- Master bath features custom tile shower and free-standing soaker tub
- Master suite features crown molding with LED lighting and USB charging ports
- 3 spare bedrooms are great size with walk in closets
- Spare bath with double sinks and custom tile shower
- Guest bath
- AV closet
- Spacious laundry room with a super fresh feel. Smooth cabinetry and clean lines
- Centurion whole house water filtration system
- Navien tankless hot water system
- Central vac system
- Security cameras
- Sound batt insulation at all bedrooms, guest bath, laundry room and master suite
- Custom stone work at entry
- Entertainment area at rear patio featuring brick surround island BBQ, 2 accent fire pits, fire pit with surround seating, TV with sound bar, ceiling fans and custom barn wood
TOUR OF HOMES™ AWARDS:
2016: Best Interior Design, Best Staging, Best Kitchen, Best Master Suite, Best Innovative Product, Best in Class, People’s Choice. 2017: Best Exterior Appeal-Class B, Best Master Suite-Class B, Best Master Suite-Class C, Best Exterior Appeal Class-C, People’s Choice- Class C.
Visit Our Tour Home
Directions: Heading west on Summitview Ave turn right onto 74th Ave; head north crossing over Englewood Ave into development; tour home will be on the right.