Why Hire a CWHBA Member?
In joining the Central Washington Home Builders Association, all builder, remodeler and associate members agree to abide by the Association's Code of Ethics. By doing so, members demonstrate to the public and to others in their respective fields that they take pride in their profession and will do their best to provide the highest quality work possible.
Code of Ethics
The philosophy of the Central Washington Home Builders Association is that:
- Home ownership can and should be within the reach of every American family.
- American homes should be well-designed, well-constructed, and well located in attractive communities with educational, recreational, religious and shopping facilities accessible to all.
To achieve these goals, we pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customer, our community and our country.
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, specialty contractors and suppliers.
- As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing so that every home purchaser will get the greatest value possible for every dollar.
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American Way of Life. We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state, and national associations, and the related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
Choosing a Central Washington Home Builders Association member who is bonded, insured and registered, and abides by a code of ethics, gives you the peace of mind you need when building, remodeling, maintaining or repairing the home of your dreams. To find a builder, remodeler, or associate member involved in providing a service or product necessary to the home construction trades in your area, click here to access the member directory.