Why Hire a CWHBA Remodeler?
Homeowners interested in remodeling their home want the expertise and commitment only a professional remodeler can deliver. Professionalism is one of those concepts that you know when you see it, but many people may have trouble defining it.
There is no single definition of professionalism, but there are certain principles that a remodeling professional will practice. Remodeling professionals believe homes should be well-designed and well-constructed to meet the owner's lifestyle. They feel a strong responsibility to their customers and their community and use honesty as their guiding business policy.
An important indicator of professionalism is whether the remodeler belongs to a homebuilders association or other professional groups. Becoming a dues-paying member of such groups usually means a remodeler is an established member of the community.
The Central Washington Home Builders Association encourages its members to research materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing so that homeowners receive the greatest possible value for their money.
The quality of any remodeling project is largely determined by the skill of the professional who remodels it. Consequently, homeowners should attempt to choose a remodeler with whom they feel comfortable working. It is key to set a reasonable timetable for finding a remodeler and to make the decision only once a comfortable match is found.
Remodeling can add beauty, space and equity to most homes, so take the time and care to select the right licensed professional remodeler for your special project.
Your home is too important to entrust to anyone but a professional home remodeler who can:
- Save you money by doing your job right the first time.
- Ensure that your dreams are accurately translated into reality by offering design services in-house or through an arrangement with a professional architect or designer.
- Understand that your comfort during the project and its successful completion depend on effective communication and follow-through.
- Maintain a safe and neat job site to prevent damage to your home or injury to household members and pets.
- Provide the best possible materials within your budget and assist you in making selections through the vendors they work with.
- Ensure that your job meets or exceeds applicable building codes and regulations.
- Guarantee the quality of their work with a warranty.
- Respond promptly to service calls and inquiries.
You can search the Directory of Professional Home Remodelers now.