CWHBA Announces 2010 Board Members
Central Washington Home Builders Association (CWHBA) selected its 2010 Board Members during their annual Officer Installation Dinner Friday, January 15. This year’s Board Members include:
President: Justin Wolff, New Creation Construction, LLC
President-Elect: Steve Senger, Senger Construction, LLC
Vice President: Curtis Dodge, Boise Building Solutions Dist.
Secretary/Treasurer: Ron Holmes, 2 Busy 2 Cook
- Jim Thomas, J. L. Thomas Construction
- Scott Nedry, Fosseen’s Home & Hearth
- Eric Torres, CGR, CAPS, Pacific Contracting, LLC
- Jean Brown, Cabinets By Design, Inc.
- Brandon Huff, Pro-Build
- Bradley Meyer, Top Knotch Construction, LLC
- Nathan Towell, Towell Construction, LLC
- Jeff Schafer, Merle, Inc.
- Scott Gust, Gust Builders
- Jason Gokey, All Around Underground, Inc.
CWHBA is a not-for-profit professional trade association dedicated to promoting, protecting and preserving the homebuilding industry. CWHBA has been building and supporting our communities since 1955. Covering the geographical area of Klickitat, Kittitas and Yakima Counties, the Association is comprised of 700 member businesses employing nearly 10,000 people. CWHBA is based in Yakima with a chapter in Kittitas County. CWHBA is led by member volunteers and professional staff, who strive to address issues unique to the various professionals within the association. For more information, call (509) 454-4006.
Posted January 20, 2010