Health Insurance Trust Program
The BIAW Health Insurance program is a non-profit, multiple employer benefit program created for members of local building associations throughout the Pacific Northwest. Purchasing power, excellent benefits and rate stability are the cornerstones of the success of the BIAW Health Insurance program.
- The BIAW program offers group medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans. Over 20 custom plan designs available including: Health Savings Account plans, and Voluntary Dental plans, with a range of benefit and deductible levels.
- All BIAW benefit plans include 100% coverage for preventive care benefits like annual physicals, well-baby checkups and cancer screening.
- All BIAW Regence BlueShield plans include coverage for On-The-Job accidents (when the claimant is not covered under a Workers Comp. program). Most other plans exclude these claims.
- No matter which combination of BIAW benefit plans your firm selects, you will receive only one monthly billing statement, and make a single monthly payment.
- Exclusive Trust Consultants & Administrators
- EPK & Associates, Inc., is the exclusive contract administrator for the BIAW Program. EPK's employee benefit professionals provide direct customer service to both participating firms and their employees, including claims and eligibility assistance, COBRA administration, etc.
- Capital Benefit Services, Inc.,the BIAW Trust Consulting Broker is responsible for plan design, carrier renewal negotiations, employee communications, plan comparisons, employee meetings and evaluating additional benefit options. Capital Benefit Services, Inc. can also assist with other employee benefits such as:
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Retirement Plans
- HRA Accounts
- Voluntary Dental
- Because The BIAW Health Insurance Program is one of the largest multiple employer health care purchasing alliances in the Northwest, participating members can take advantage of rates significantly below the direct market from the region's foremost health insurers, including Regence Blue Shield and Asuris Northwest Health.
For a free, no obligation quote, Click Here or call our team to get started today (800) 545-7011 x 6.
“One of the driving factors of our joining the CWHBA was and still is the opportunity to purchase affordable decent health care for our employees and owners.”
—Bill Frodsham of Elite Homes of Yakima & Palazzo Properties, LTD
“We changed our health insurance to BIAW Health Trust, effective May 1, 2011. Their staff was very professional, knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Enrollment was quick and easy. Our total premium savings is approximately 24% a month, what a welcome surprise!!”
—TRAHO Architects, P.S.