WHY SHOULD YOU BELONG TO THE CENTRAL WASHINGTON HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION?
Membership in CWHBA pays a high rate of interest in business opportunities, personal contacts and community service. Members profit from the work of the organization in two ways; through direct dollars and cents, as well as from the personal satisfaction of working toward a goal that is not entirely in the range of self-interest.
CWHBA membership is good business insurance. CWHBA links over 700 builders and associates within Kittitas, Yakima and Klickitat counties together in a common endeavor. The CWHBA works to enhance the local business environment; BIAW does the same at the state level; and NAHB at the national level. We achieve more collectively than we can as individuals.
Participation in the work of CWHBA will hone your skills and broaden your insights.
Personal service to your industry is the duty of every conscientious business owner. Actively supporting an organization that serves your industry is the right thing to do.
The benefits of membership are numerous and include:
Increase business opportunities and relationships
- Members have access to 600 of the most powerful, successful and influential businesses in the area.
- Opportunities to network with other construction industry professionals at various association events or through involvement in association committees or councils.
- Ability to tailor advertising and sponsorships to other professionals through our sales and marketing programs.
- To be promoted to the public through radio, television and print advertising, our website, the Tour of Homes, Home & Garden Show, Tour of Remodeled Homes and other industry events.
Buying advantages with discounted rates on products and services
- The ability to buy employee health insurance at 10 to 20 percent below market rates.
- An option to earn refunds on L&I premiums paid through our Return on Industrial Insurance Program (ROII).
- Discounts on products and services as diverse as Goodyear, Verizon Wireless, supplemental insurance benefits and more.
Acheive greater credibility
- Membership in the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and Building Industry Association of Washington (BIAW).
- Credibility through the use of the CWHBA logo on business stationary and advertising.
- Being listed in the "Find a Member" referral section of the association website.
Industry information and involvement
- Receiving industry publications and gaining access to members-only information.
- Involvement in local, state and national construction industry lobbying.
Enhancing skills and knowledge
- Access to professional designations and continuing education through our education classes.